- All games will be played according to the IFNA and MNA Rules of the Game currently in force in England at the time, except where noted below.
- All players must be aged 16.
- A maximum of 10 players are allowed to be registered in each team.
- No player may play for more than one team in a without the agreement of both the organisers and the opponents in any games in which that player forms part of the squad.
- No team may start a match with less than five players.
- If neither team has five players at the time designated for the start of a match, the match is immediately declared void.
- No substitutions are allowed during play except in case of injury or illness. A player having to leave the court through injury or illness may be substituted, in which case (s)he may not rejoin the game until the following quarter. If a player leaves the court for treatment and is not substituted, (s)he may rejoin the game in the normal way after treatment.
- During any stoppage for injury the opposing team may not make substitutions, although they may change positions.
- Unlimited substitutions may be made during breaks in play.
- Each match will be 15 minutes quarters.
- The first centre pass in any game is automatically awarded to the first-named team on the fixture list. Choice of ends is automatically awarded to the second-named team on the fixture list.
- No extra time will be given to teams for injury or illness, although should the umpire feel that play has had to be postponed for an extended time.
- Timing is the responsibility of the umpire or if available, a designated timekeeper.
- 3 points will be awarded for a win, 1 point for a draw, and 0 points for a loss
- Captains must check the scores with both umpires and if satisfied must sign the result slip. No alterations to scores will be made after the captain has signed the slip, unless all parties involved (teams and umpires) agree.
- At the end of the season if teams are tied on points, placings will be decided on goal difference, and if still tied, on goals scored. If still tied, the placing will go on head to head.
- PFTM will have bibs available for use by any teams which do not posess their own, but all teams are encouraged to procure and use their own bibs in the event of a kit clash.
- PFTM will provide match balls but teams should bring their own balls for warmup and practice.
- PFTM will provide qualified and approved independent umpires for all matches. On court, the ruling of the umpire is final.
- All participants will be expected to conduct themselves in a dignified and sportsmanlike manner, and to respect the rights of all other players, coaches, umpires, administrators and other personnel, and to play in the true spirit and within the rules of the game. The organisers reserve the right to warn, suspend, or ultimately withdraw the participation of any participant who behaves in an unacceptable manner.
CONTACT PLAY FOR THE MEMORY
20-22 Wenlock Road
+44 (0) 7384 28 17 17